OpenClonk 3.2 Update
This is a bugfix release for 3.0 that we had planned since shortly after the original release.
As expected, a release always contains bugs that are only found through massive playtesting by a lot of players – and that was exactly what happened for the last weeks (see also OpenClonk gaming night).
Among the fixes can be found:
- you cannot get stuck in sand or snow anymore when digging with a shovel
- the elevator can now properly transport lorries or trees
- the stone doors in Hideout and the CTF flag-capturing work now
- fixed one synchronisation-loss issue when playing successive rounds without restarting OpenClonk
- the coniferous tree now has a nicer texture and the nightly sky is a lot more appealing now
..and of course a lot more. But note that this is a bugfix release which does not bring you new features, but improves the old features – and if there are new features in this release, it is because they solve problems with the last release
See you ingame!